BY VETS • FOR PATRIOTS
Meet your Alliance. Your Alliance will be strong, quiet, ultralight, short, simple, accurate, and above all affordable. The Alliance gives us chills here at Rebel Silencers. There’s something so devilishly simple and effective about it that makes us feel perhaps it might be a standard someday. A2 flash-hider standard issue type standard. This suppressor is extraordinary, buy it.
- dB reading: ~139 dB at the Shooters Ear on AR-15.
- Length: 7 inches overall. 4.5 inches beyond the muzzle with OTB mount.
- Diameter: 1.5 inches
- Weight: 8 ounces
- Mounting included: Flush Mount 1/2 x 28 ; Over The Barrel 1/2 x 28 Adapter
- Calibers: 5.56/.223 primarily. Will work effectively with most .22 caliber systems.
- Weapon Types: rifle, pistol, AR-15 preferred host.
- Material: aircraft grade 7075 aluminum, 17-4 stainless steel.
- Finish: midnight black cerakote elite
- Firing Capability: single shot, semi auto, light bump fire. We recommend not using Alliance for sustained rapid or cyclic fire (unless in a situation that requires it, in which case Alliance won’t let you down) to ensure a long happy life for your Alliance.
No tube indeed. We have spent a lot of time developing and perfecting the Patent Pending SOS or “Screw on Stack” design. As far as we’re concerned, tubes are for the past.
Does it come unthreaded when firing?
No, it does not have a tendency to do that. You can, however, use a small amount of Rocksett on the baffles in order to discourage any loosening. Additionally the included over the barrel mount may be mounted to the AR-15 etc with Rocksett in order to act as a quick attach/detach system.
What do you use for materials?
The suppressor itself and its attachment pieces are all made of aircraft grade 7075 Aluminum. The baffle tips are 17-4 Stainless Steel. All our parts are precision machined using only premium materials, cutting costs by sacrificing quality isn’t an option with Rebel Silencers.
How do I clean it?
Here in lies something very special about the SOS design. The key, and I do mean the key to suppressor cleaning is maintenance. The problem with any other suppressor is it’s the devil to take apart, so of course, you’ll not want to maintain it regularly (because you aren’t a glutton for punishment). With the Alliance you will be able to disassemble the suppressor easily by hand, wipe off the crud, apply a thin coat of fresh lube (frog lube paste works wonders), and reassemble in less than a minute; with your eyes closed. Keeping the suppressor lightly lubricated will greatly add to the ease of system use. Teflon pens also work very well on threads.
What is the warranty like on the Alliance?
We love our customers. Seriously, so we offer a lifetime warranty on all our products, you just cover shipping and handling. More on that awesomeness HERE
No more FAQs?
Feeling the need for more info? We can dig it. We’ve prepared for this possibility and created a more detailed FAQ page HERE!
Howdy Rebel! We salute you, If you’ve found the bottom of this page it means you are an interested customer, and that makes sense because the Alliance is one of the baddest suppressors walking the earth, don’t let the low price fool you into thinking you are making a compromise…
To order, please use the form below. If you have questions, reach out HERE