BY VETS • FOR PATRIOTS
Meet your Alliance. Your Alliance will be strong, quiet, ultralight, short, simple, accurate, and above all affordable. The Alliance gives us chills here at Rebel Silencers. There’s something so devilishly simple and effective about it that makes us feel perhaps it might be a standard someday. I mean like A2 flash-hider standard issue type standard. This suppressor is extraordinary, buy it.
- dB reading: ~139 dB at the Shooters Ear on AR-15.
- Length: 7 inches overall. 4.5 inches beyond the muzzle with OTB mount.
- Diameter: 1.5 inches
- Weight: 8 ounces
- Mounting: Over the barrel (OTB) Mount for .75 inch barrels in 1/2 x 28 TPI. *Available* 1/2 x 28 thread insert for use with other .22 caliber rifles (same as SOS-Hunter 1/2 x 28 insert). OTB Mount is 2.5 inches behind muzzle.
- Calibers: 5.56/.223 primarily. Will work effectively with most .22 caliber systems.
- Weapon Types: rifle, pistol
- Material: Aircraft grade 7075 aluminum and Stainless Steel press fit baffle profiles.
- Finish: midnight black cerakote elite
- Firing Capability: single shot, semi auto, light bump fire. We strongly recommend not using Alliance for sustained rapid or cyclic fire (unless in a situation that requires it, in which case Alliance won’t let you down) to ensure a long happy life for your Alliance.
No tube indeed. We have spent a lot of time developing and perfecting the Patent Pending SOS or “Screw on Stack” design. As far as we’re concerned, tubes are for the past.
Only two baffles?
You got that right sir. Turns out 3 is louder. Go figure that. The key to what we are dealing with is a balance between the port and the muzzle. Suppressor companies like ours got pretty wise a little while back, especially when it comes to AR-15’s and their ports. The standard was testing at the muzzle, well turns out people don’t often stand there when shooting. Turns out common sense was right, test at the shooters ear. Alliance has it’s shooters ears in mind at all times.
Does it come unthreaded when firing?
No, it does not have a tendency to do that. You can, however, use a small amount of Rockset on the baffles in order to discourage any loosening. You will mount the OTB piece with Rockset as the barrel attachment will be prone to loosening.
Aluminum baffles? Doesn't aluminum suck?
No it doesn’t. There are different grades of aluminum. We machine a solid round bar of premium grade 7075-T6 to make this suppressor. All aluminums are not created equal and 7075 is king. It’s super light and as strong as steel. Light bump fire? sure. Belt fed full auto? As my Italian friends would say, fougettaboutit. Alliance also uses stainless steel press fit baffle profiles.
How do I order an Alliance?
Easy, Click the big “Buy Now” button below this FAQ page.
What is the warranty like on the Alliance?
We love our customers. Seriously, so we offer a lifetime warranty on all our products, you just cover shipping and handling. More on that awesomeness HERE