BY VETS • FOR PATRIOTS
Q: How does the whole NFA/transfer process work?
1. Order the suppressor from this website, see step 2.
2. A: Name a dealer from our list HERE when you order
—– OR; if you don’t find a suitable dealer on our list ——
B: Order, then reach out to the dealer you want to receive your suppressor(s) and tell them to go to the “Receiving Dealer” page you see on the top of rebelsilencers.com HERE. (*Once your preferred dealer gives us the information we need to do your transfer, you will be automatically notified via email to let you know we have received their info)
3. We submit dealer to dealer transfer paperwork for the suppressor (ATF form 3).
4. We ship the suppressor to your receiving/transferring dealer and email shipping tracking information
5. Your dealer will call/email you letting you know they received the suppressor, then you go to the receiving dealer and do the Form 4 transfer submission process ($200 tax stamp paperwork). (look at using a Gun Trust from 199trust.com for ultimate user flexibility)
*Important* If your receiving dealer is not using a silencer shop kiosk, we STRONGLY recommend using the free barcode form 4 tool found HERE for dramatically shorter wait periods.
6. The dealer (or possibly you) mails the Form 4 tax stamp application to the ATF for approval.
7. Once the form 4 is approved your dealer will contact you to come pick up your brand spankin new suppressor!
8. Take the suppressor out and start putting rounds down range quietly!