BY VETS • FOR PATRIOTS
The Rebel 44 is like two suppressors in one. With 4 short chambered baffles and 4 long chambered baffles flexibility is the name of the game. This suppressor smashes the competition in sound reduction meanwhile still beating most others in weight, and all in modularity. You can configure the baffle stack anyway you’d like. Shoot it long, shoot it short, shoot it on a 22, shoot it on a 9mm pistol, shoot it on a .338 Lapua, Shoot it on 5.56, Shoot it on .308, you get the idea. Some people want one suppressor that can do it all, well if that’s you.. you’re welcome.
- dB reading: 134 dB on .338 Lapua! (Likely the quietest Lapua suppressor in the world today.)
- Length: 13.5″ (full config) 4″ (shortest config)
- Diameter: 1.5 inches
- Weight: 16 ounces full config
- Mounting Included: 1/2 x 28 booster system ; 1/2 x 28 Thread Adapter ; 5/8 x 24 Thread Adapter
- Caliber: 9mm (wide compatible range from .17 HMR to .338 Lapua)
- Materials: 7075 Premium Grade Aluminum, 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Cerakote Elite (Midnight Black)
- Firing Capability: Single shot, semi auto, light auto
What do you use for materials?
Does it come unthreaded when firing?
How do I clean it?
Here in lies something very special about the SOS design. The key, and I do mean the key to suppressor cleaning is maintenance. The problem with any other suppressor is it’s the devil to take apart, so of course, you’ll not want to maintain it regularly (because you aren’t a glutton for punishment). With the Rebel 44 you will be able to disassemble the suppressor easily by hand, wipe off the crud, apply a thin coat of fresh lube (frog lube paste works wonders), and reassemble in less than a minute; with your eyes closed. Keeping the suppressor lightly lubricated will greatly add to the ease of system use. Teflon pens also work very well on threads.
What is the warranty like on the Rebel 44?
We love our customers. Seriously, so we offer a lifetime warranty on all our products, you just cover shipping and handling. More on that awesomeness HERE
No more FAQs?
Howdy Rebel! We salute you, If you’ve found the bottom of this page it means you are an interested customer, and that makes sense because the Rebel 44 is one of the baddest suppressors walking the earth, don’t let the low price fool you into thinking you are making a compromise…